Getting to the Root Causes and Creating the Plan that is going to work for you!
Functional Medicine in our office is focused on supporting you as a whole person. It is the physical care and contributing advise on ways of eating and drinking that are the most healthy for you. No more having to try to figure these things out by yourself.
We at Total Body Balance & the Neurologic Relief Center strive to determine the root cause of each and every disorder such as simple imbalances that we can help to correct or more complicated multi-factored disorders that have been stumping you and your practitioners.
Some of the chronic disorders include fibromyalgia, autoimmune conditions, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, peripheral neuropathies, lack of energy, and obesity.
Here are just some of our pieces of equipment that helps you on your journey to health and keep you committed to a routine because the results are so remarkable. Plus two bonuses with a copy of Dr. Faith’s Optimal Health Soup Recipe and Guide and a personalized Exercise Plan for Beginners when you come in to the office.
- Power Plate Technology: 1. Increase range of motion and flexibility 2. Reduces pain and soreness with faster recovery 3. Reduced appearance of cellulite 4. Increased bone mineral density and prevention of bone mineral density loss related to aging 5. Improves circulation, cardiovascular and cardiorespiratory 6. Improves balance, mobility and strength among the inactive population 7. Reduced visceral adipose tissue among obese patients 8. Decrease body fat and increase lean muscle tissue in postmenopausal women 9. Reduced pain and fatigue in people with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
- Bemer: Boost Blood Flow thus benefiting the body’s cardiac system, regenerative abilities and even mental acuity. This comfortable pad improves your health in just 8 minutes (2- 8 minute sessions a day for optimal health and invigoration). Increasing the microcirculation of the capillaries and improving blood flow and oxygen exchange.
- Inversion Table Therapy: 1. Reduces back pain when done properly and easing into it. 2. Great for spinal stenosis 3. Reduces headaches 4. Improves lung function 5. Helps clear your sinuses 6. Improves circulation 7. Improves heart function 8. Alleviates Varicose Veins 9. Aids digestion 9. Improves Lymphatic System Function 10. Boosts the immune system 11. Revitalizes internal Organs 12. Improves Posture, Flexibility, Joint Health, 13. Speeds up recovery 14. Improves sleep quality 15. Decreases Fatigue 16. Helps you keep alert 17. Reduces Stress 18. Boost Creative Thinking 19. Reduces PMS symptoms 20. Improves Physical Appearance 21 Anti-Aging Effects.
The inverted positions reverses the harmful effects of gravity and is one of the most effective treatments for back issues, load bearing joint issues, reducing mental stress, improving the nervous system, defying the aging process, strengthening the immune system, detoxification, improving the mind and much more.
- Ultrasound Therapy: Ultrasound has been used for years to reduce inflammation, increase tissue relaxation and blood flow and help breakdown scar tissue. The effect of the increase in local blood flow can be used to help reduce local swelling and chronic inflammation. In some studies it has been shown to promote bone fracture healing.
- Optimum Health Soup Guide
- Personalize Exercise Plans from Beginners to Advanced